1. These are the Terms and Conditions of use of the website. By using the website, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions of Use.
2. Kredmo Pty Ltd (ACN 624 938 932 & ACL 518788) trading as kredmo.com.au provides factual information, general advice and services on financial products. Please refer to our FSG - Financial Products.
3. Kredmo is an information service that provides you with the tools and information you need to compare credit card products, providers and services. We do not provide information on all available products, providers or services so please appreciate that there may be other options available to you then the products, providers or services covered by our service. You should consider seeking financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing products.
4. We are not a product manufacturer nor are we owned by a bank, insurer or product manufacturer. While in some cases we may provide you with general financial product advice we don't, and won't, recommend specific providers, products or services. We want to provide you with the information and confidence to make an informed decision but we don't know enough about you to provide you with personal advice about your specific needs or circumstances.
5. In order to provide you with comparisons, factual information or advice we may need to collect some basic information about you such as your age, income and occupation. By doing this you are also consenting to us retaining your personal information so that we can contact you about other relevant services that we think might interest you (but you can "opt out" of this process at any time by simply withdrawing your consent).
7. By providing you with the ability to apply for a credit card we are not guaranteeing that your application will be approved. Your application for credit products is subject to the Provider's terms and conditions as well as their application and lending criteria.
8. We endeavour to ensure that the information and other content on our website is accurate and current but we can't guarantee the accuracy or currency of the information on which we've relied. We suggest that you use your own judgment and read the Product Disclosure Statement before you make any decision about a financial product covered by our site. If you find an error in our data please let us know and we'll correct our site.
9. To the extent permitted by law, Kredmo disclaims all liability to any person in relation to use of the website, and you waive all claims against Kredmo in relation to your use of the website. Kredmo accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to a user's computer, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to the website or its use or any website linked to this website, and does not represent or warrant that applications initiated through the website will in fact be received or made to the intended recipient. Users are advised to confirm the application by other means.
10. The website includes links to other websites operated by community, business and government. These linked websites will have their own terms and conditions of use and you should familiarise yourself with these. All linked websites are linked "as is" and Kredmo does not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on websites linked from or to this site; does not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on websites linked from or to this site; does not make any warranties or representations that material on other websites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world; and does not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other websites by linking the website to those other websites.
11. If you have a complaint or dispute in relation our service, please email our complaints handling office using the following email address: [email protected]
12. The information and data on the website is subject to change without notice.
13. Kredmo may revise the Terms and Conditions of Use at any time by updating this posting.
14. Unless expressly stated otherwise, Kredmo claims copyright ownership of all material on the website. You may download, display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form (attaching a copy of this notice) for your personal, non-commercial use. Kredmo reserves the right to revoke such permission at any time. Apart from this permission and uses permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), all other rights are reserved.
Selection & ordering of products
1. We believe there is no perfect order or perfect ranking system for the products we list on our Site so we've provided you with the functionality to self-select, re-order and compare products. Please don't interpret the order in which products appear on our Site as any endorsement or recommendation from us. There is no particular basis or system of awards or ratings for the products on this Site. We're happy to provide you with the tools you need to make better decisions, but we'd like you to make your own decisions and compare and assess products based on your own preferences, circumstances and needs.
2. The products listed in the tables on our website are selected based on a number of features including but not limited to:
Features: including, but not limited to interest rates, annual fees and penalty fees.
Offers: the availability of offers in relation to particular products.
Access: whether a financial institution is offering a particular product at a particular time.
Range: Comparisons are not intended to be comprehensive of the market of available products and not all providers in the market will be included in our comparisons.
Ranking: Where products appear on this Site they should not be taken as ranking or endorsing any particular product above another in terms of its suitability for your use.
Preferences: The identification of a group of products, as ‘Top’ or ‘Best’ is a reflection of user preferences based on current website data. On a regular basis, analytics drive the creation of a list of popular products. Where these products are grouped, they appear in no particular order.
Qualification: Financial products compared do not compare features that may be relevant to you in your choices about which product to utilise. Where we state that we have analysed offers in the market, the process of analysis is restricted to the information subsequently disclosed and may not be suitable for your personal circumstances.
Remuneration: Where our Site links to particular products or displays 'Enquire now' or "Go to Site' buttons, we may receive a commission, referral fee or payment in relation to your clicking of this link. In some cases we may receive remuneration for referring you to an adviser or product issuer. These arrangements vary but if you are referred to an adviser they will tell you what referral arrangements are in place.
Deals and Offers: For offers, coupons, deals and discounts, we work hard to ensure that the product and promotional information on our site is current and correct at the time of publication, but providers may subsequently restrict offers, apply additional terms or only have limited qualities available. All deals and offers are subject to availability. Always check the provider's website before applying for, or purchasing, anything.
Sponsorships and Advertising
We do include advertising on our website which we describe on the site as “Promoted” or shown in the form of standard graphical display banner advertising.
Products from advertisers that are sponsored on this site are labelled as “Promoted”. Generally these are products located outside of comparison tables and are labelled “Promoted” with direct links to the relevant and specific page of the advertiser’s website. If any superscriptions are used in a promoted placement, the corresponding explanations will be given on the landing page of the advertiser’s website.
How Comparison Tables Work
The use of terms such as “Best Credit Cards” and "Top Credit Cards" and "Top Suggested" are not product ratings and are indicating a product selection that is in no particular order. Such products do not reflect detailed analysis of a product's competitiveness and must not be construed as such by users of this website. The use of these terms for products may not apply in relation to your personal circumstances.
When you click on the 'Go To Site' button you will have an opportunity to review the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card issuer's website.
This website encourages people to write a genuine review of their credit card as a way to improve the self-selection process for other consumers. By writing a review you agree that:
You are a cardholder of the credit card that you review.
You take responsibility for the content of your review.
Your review is a factual, objective review of the card and is an accurate reflection of your experience as a customer.
The email address that is used to submit the review is your real email address and not a fake account.
The review is not defamatory and does not contain offensive or threatening language, is not invasive of privacy, does not contain any unsolicited advertising or promotions.
You own or otherwise control all of the intellectual property rights to the content.
Your posting of the content does not violate these Terms or any intellectual property rights.
By submitting a review you grant to Kredmo a royalty-free, perpetual right to use, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, create derivative works from, communicate to the public, or use for any purpose your review in any form or media. You waive any moral rights that you may have in that content. You warrant that you have the authority to grant this right to Kredmo.
We retain the right to remove reviews for any reason. The opinions expressed about credit cards are the reviewer's alone and do not reflect the views of Kredmo or the credit card issuer. Reviews have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by Kredmo.